- Faculty and Students
There are a number of occasions during the year where Philosophy faculty meet with students, sometimes just to socialize, other times for such specific purposes as the following:
- meeting with prospective majors to talk about Moderation;
- meeting with Junior majors to discuss the senior project process;
- meeting with majors to discuss the vicissitudes of applying to graduate school.
- Senior Project Conference
Each spring semester, the program holds a Senior Project conference at which seniors present their work in panels of three or four students, moderated byi Junior majors and followed by questions from the audience.
- Philosophy Speaker Series
The program hosts a Philosophy Speaker Series, with three or four philosophers each seminar invited to talk about their work.
Current and Upcoming Events
There are no current or upcoming events scheduled.